hitme#

Monday 7 June 2010

001# Introduction



 So, as the summertime is approaching in full force,Melting Icons are rising. The collective consists of myself (Africa Brooke) and my partner Rox (inset). We are going to be bringing you the latest inFashion, Music, Art, Street culture, and film amongst other miscallaneous topics. As I mentioned before in my video (some of you may have seen it on my Fb account or Youtube page) we will soon be recruiting people to join the team (whether it be models, MUA's, stylists, photographers or anything in that sector). We sincerely hope this blog will give some people more insight into what exactly we do. On that note, I am now going to sign out but will have another post up in the next few hours. Do keep checking up on the blog as it will be updated regularly.


M.I

ox

2 comments:

  1. Looking forward to it guys!! xx
    check out my blog at www.its-mina.blogspot.com


    xx mina

    ReplyDelete