hitme#

Thursday 10 June 2010

004# Chains&Fur














Aloha guys, just thought I would make a quick post before I forget.

A little while ago I started being interested in going to Boot Sales with my mum, then it became a every Saturday occurrence and I have to say I have found some pretty wicked things there, from 1920 style telephones (£2) to authentic leather stripper shoes (50p), I have to say it's worth it getting up at 6.30am! Last Saturday I got a few things but the highlight of the day was a silver handmade necklace which I got for 50p and a leather waistcoat with a leopard print fur collar. It just shows that you find the best things and places you least expect.

This is just a short post because we are working on a lot more ideas and we are going to be bringing you some original Melting Icons designs soon so keep posted for that one guys!

M.I-Af

ox


No comments:

Post a Comment