hitme#

Tuesday 29 June 2010

007#Post-Glasto Fever



To my disadvantage, this year I am NOT going to any festivals! This is pretty upsetting because this time last year I had it set in stone that I would attend one in 2010, but now the year is at a mid-point and I am positive that that's not going to happen. However, it's not the end of the world ... or end of the summer per se so all is well. Last week the plan was to go Glastonbury but I won't go into detail as to why that failed ... but it did ... miserably!

I was going to go down there with my friend Pascal and maybe do a short shoot (check out his work on http://oriontreize.com/), catch up on reviewing and also see STEVIE WONDER & THE GORILLAZ live, but seems like I am going to have to wait till next year to do that. Not a happy bunny!

On a brighter note festival goers should be very thankful that this summer is offering more sunshine than it has in over 4-5 years (for how long I don't know) which also gives trend-setters the opportunity to dress to impress. Here are a few looks sported by some of the most talked about 'fashionistas'

(From left to right: Pixie Geldof- wearing Vintage shirt, House of Holland playsuit, Ray-Ban sunglasses, Marc Jacobs boots, Kelis- wearing Vintage shorts and sunglasses, Shang High necklace, Henry Holland- wearing New Power shirt, Topman jeans, Hermès bracelet, Marc Jacobs watch, Vans shoes, Jameela Jamil- wearing Lacoste top, LnA T-shirt, Topshop shorts, vintage necklace, Coco Summer of I blame coco- wearing vintage shirt, Ray-Ban sunglasses, Casio watch, Church's shoes, Alexa Chung- wearing Lacoste shirt, Levi's shorts, vintage sunglasses, Russell & Bromley bag, Vivienne Westwood shoes )

No comments:

Post a Comment