hitme#

Monday 7 June 2010

002# TheHipster







So I haven't been on a night out on the town in the longest while. A part of me just wants to wait until my 18th birthday (21st August) and then RAVE TO THE GRAVE ...but then again I have finished college and have absolutely nothing else to do most of the time ... Ok, so that's a little white lie, I am working on so many things at the moment that I am literally getting a mental hernia! I came across the website above a couple of months ago when my friend Nancy used to post it on her FB page and ran into it again today whilst roaming the net.


The website is merely a journal of photos documenting the party/events lifestyle of young America. The photographer behind all the images is Mark 'The Cobra Snake' Hunter. The Los Angeleno started the website in 2004 and has since then remained dedicated into keeping it going.

Just browsing through the website gives you a complete insight into the lives of these fresh, young, party-goers. From the edgy effortless style to the spontaneous poses, TheCobraSnake lives!!

Check it out guys :)

M.I-Afri

OX



So while doing some research on Mark 'The Cobra Snake' Hunter I found some videos on Youtube that I found very interesting generally and visually. I will post the 2nd Dead seasons V.2 but you can find the rest on the Youtube.

No comments:

Post a Comment