hitme#

Tuesday 21 June 2011

#211 Bonham Jacobs

Anyone who knows me VERY well will know that I LOVE every single thing about Helena Bonham Carter! Well, yesterday I found out that she is Marc Jacobs new muse and had been featured in his new campaign. I used to be really impressed by MJ, but as of late I don't think he has been putting in the sweat as much as he used to. I hate that I dislike the choice of gear in this collection but I'm just happy that Helena gets the last laugh by working with a renowned designer. 

The 45-year-old British actress, wearing a pink dress and a small pillbox hat from designers collection posed for photographer Juergen Teller (who's work has been featured in  The Face, Vogue (US, France, England, Italy), AnotherIndexW MagazineSelf ServiceDetailsPurplei-D, and 032c, among others) for the AW/2011 ad campaign. 

Decide for yourselves if this looks like it has promise or if it looks like the downfall of a hipsters after-party. 


Af
xo



No comments:

Post a Comment