hitme#

Wednesday 8 June 2011

#186 ( Icon ) Questions & Answers ( Melting )

ROX & AF

Do you like living in London? What do you like the best about it?


A- I LOVE living in London! Although we have a love and hate relationship sometimes, it's become home. The one thing I like most about it is that no one place is ever the same. It's quite small but offers so much, especially in terms of music, fashion, culture and atmosphere
R- It's been almost three years since I moved here...and Im like totally in love with London. There's always something to do and places to go. Music, vintage/thrift shops, fashion, Abbey road, markets. Nothing but love for London

What is your favorite movie?


A- My favourite film AT THE MOMENT (as it changes so much) would have to be GoodfellasR- Oh so many ! Okay im going to narrow it down to four. Grease, New York I love you, The notebook and Pulp fiction

How tall are you?


R- Erm..165/166 cm
A- 5'7 I think? I get told so many different heights, seriously.

                                                                              Af


Three things we did not know about you?


R- I like my shoes/clothes/nail polish etc to be colour organised, I can run in 5inch heels and I know every single word to Lady Gaga's songs 
A- I'm left handed, my guilty pleasure is Cartoons....actually I'm not guilty about that haha, erm....and I think WAY too much!

If you were an animal what would you be?


R- Id be an elephant. Hhahah
A- If I were an animal I would be a Puma

                                                                              Rox

Where did your blog name come from ? What made you name it Melting Icons?


A--If I recall correctly, it took us so long to find the perfect name. We brainstormed so many friggin' times and then finally we picked one word from Rox, and one from me then combined it and hoped it would be something that represents us. Voila, Melting Icons was born. 
R-
Yaah, just like Af said we were brainstorming...It was on msn by the way, just writing down some random words till we got to Melting and Icons. And yaah that's about it.


What is the most valuable thing you possess?


A-The most valuable thing I possess is my life haha....apart from that, it would have to be my guitars, they are priceless to me
R-
My life of course ! And also my Lennon sunnies 


Saddest movie?

A- Little Princess 
RSäg att du älskar mig

Funniest movie?


A-TROPIC THUNDER!
R-
How to steal a million

Favorite fashion designers ?


A-My favourite designer is currently Frankie Morello
R- My dear uncle Karl Lagerfeld, Gareth Pugh and John Gallianoooo

                                                      




Describe your style?
A-This question is always the hardest. I really don't know how to describe my style because for me it's not anything fixated. I just dress how I feel that day. Or whatevers song I listen to first thing in the morning will inspire my outfit haha
R- Seventies vintage hippie I suppouse...this is really hard ! I just go with whatever I feel like. Sometimes I have look out the window to get some inspiration and then I get  this ''vision'' of what Im going to wear and BAM I have my outfit set for the fucking day


Three things which are important in your life?
R- Family, friends, music
A-Family, Music, MELTING ICONS! 


No comments:

Post a Comment