hitme#

Friday 10 June 2011

#187 SOAKED rant

ARGH! actual fuck! Right now I'm just in Shepherds Bush at this place me and Rox used to come to a couple of summers ago (she's not here yet). We were meant to meet around 11am but in true Africa fashion, we are meeting at 1 instead. Anyway that's not what the post is about, this post is about me complaining about how SHIT the weather is. I am looking out the window right now and I just want to hang myself with my own tongue! Not to mention I am not dressed for this monstrosity (not that I ever dress weather appropriate)...this is awful!

(SIGH) Onto the positives...I've just booked tickets for me and Rox to see Mark Ronson & The Business Intl. X The Noisettes (who I love incredibly...especially their earlier stuff when they were still known as Sonarfly). BIG WHOOOPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!


No comments:

Post a Comment