hitme#

Thursday 25 November 2010

#065 Regal Rose

So last night whilst browsing the net (something I always end up doing in the am) I stumbled across this really cool jewellery website Regal Rose - CLICK HERE! The website features some authentic handmade vintage style pieces. It all varies from earrings, rings, armour, accessories, bracelets, a natural & quirky collection, among other miscellaneous bits. 

The range was established by two twin sisters Louisa & Rebecca in 2009 (based in the UK), the two sisters also run a blog Regal Rose blogspot - CLICK HERE! which documents all the behind-the-scenes going-ons and what they get up to when not working. I love everything from the concept of the designs to the packaging itself  and I would suggest that anyone who is into handmade jewellery should definitely check it out. Not to mention it is very affordable!

In the next week or so I will order some stuff for me and Rox and we will do a review on it.










Enjoy!
Af-xo

No comments:

Post a Comment