hitme#

Monday 26 September 2011

#251 Calm before the storm 1O1

So I haven't blogged again for a while (Roxanne is not impressed with me!) but here we go. The past few weeks have been very 'interesting' to say the least. I've been literally all over London trying to do this and that (had an amazing gig at The Roundhouse last week - will be posting the video up sometime this week)  but now I've got a little more time on my hands so I can do a small write-up on how everything is going.

Roxanne started Fashion school last week and I started working last week, so we have both been quite busy, but, in between being busy and being somnolent, we've been out and about. I know I'm being so vague but I really do not know when to start! I feel like since July, life has been ONE.BIG.PARTY! However, fun times are over, that time of year has come where we (Melting Icons) have to set out on another project before the year is finished. So far, we have a collection to finish (which has been held off for nearly 7 months now - NOT GOOD!) and a project for THE BOX which we are currently involved in (which we can't say too much about at the moment) . It's all very exciting but a lot of hard work has to be put in, so excuse us if we are not updating as often as usual. 


(Been humming this all day!)

We will be doing more of our own video snippets of miscellaneous things so stay tuned! 
Here are some random pics Rox sent me earlier hehe!

Rox & Cas
Cam & Will
Teej, Pas, Paris, Me & Cas
Me & Teej's arm
Paris & Will
Rox & Will
Rox & I
Teej & I
Roxanne!

LAST NOTE: If you are reading this in London, enjoy this week because the weather is going to be amazing, (apparently) 23-Tuesday, 26-Wednesday, 26-Thursday, 26/27-Friday!


Peace
Af
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment