hitme#

Monday 23 May 2011

#163 YOUR MUMS HAUS!

So this coming Thursday in Soho (Punk nightclub), an amazing night is going to be taking place. A friend of ours, DJ/Creative Director of the long running club night (Your Mums House)Scott Whippy, will be hosting a BORN THIS WAY party starting from 9:30pm - 3:00am. I'm terribly ill at the moment but believe me when I say, you WILL see me there!

This is something I HAD to blog about because (as some of you might know) Rox LIVES for Lady Gaga and when she found out last week, she was literally quivering! With only 2 more nights to sleep, I know she is dying to whip out the Platforms, Telephones, Lennons, PVC and Cigarettes! Haha. Although I myself am not a die-hard fan, I do appreciate Gaga's artistry, especially after watching her Monster Ball Madison Square tour on TV last night.

I'm really looking forward to seeing all the outfits, hair, shoes, glitter and of course the WHISKY!

If you would like to attend then just Click on the above link and on the More info text you will see the email you need to gain cheap/FREE entry! I'd never post about anything like this if I didn't honestly think it was going to be worth it!







Af 
x

No comments:

Post a Comment