hitme#

Wednesday 22 December 2010

#103 Totally Rad

WOOW, I just fell IN LOVE with Rad's monochrome jackets !! This collection is so unique and the structure of the jackets are AMAZING. It was definitely hard to believe that this collection was just put together with 6 garments, 3 jackets, 1 top and a pair of leather pants...AND A BAG ! 22 different looks comprised of 6 black and white statement pieces.
Dazed Digital: What was the starting point for this collection?

Rad Hourani: For me it’s not about trends and seasons, it’s about creating unisex and transformable clothes that works in different sizes.

DD: Tell us about the fabrics!

Rad Hourani: I work a lot with PVC, and I like draping silk and cotton and mixing them with hi tech fabrics, such as the PVC and the sunglasses.

DD: Who did you do the sunglasses with, they’re amazing

Rad Hourani: Mykita. They’re great because the use a metal that doesn’t look like metal, it’s very light.

DD: Favourite piece in the show?

Rad Hourani: All of it! I create for myself and I won’t put anything on the catwalk that I don’t need or that I don’t want.










































R.x

No comments:

Post a Comment