hitme#

Friday 6 August 2010

019# Shoes & Fetishes



I have never felt this way about shoes before ... EVER! I am literally foaming at the mouth as I type. So maybe it's a tad bit cliché that a female should feel this way about shoes right? WRONG. I mean I am a big heel/boot/whatever type of footwear fan but never like this! Check it out for yourselves, if you have good taste then you will feel how I'm feeling.


Hope everyone is having a nice day/night/morning whatever it may be.

AF 
XO






Just a taster, check out the rest of the site yourself. They also have clothing, accessories, bags and much more from your favourite designers. It's WORTH a look!
http://www.luisaviaroma.com/index.aspx#getData.aspx|CallType=Vetrine&season=actual&gender=women&group=&fromStyle=false

No comments:

Post a Comment