hitme#

Saturday 9 June 2012

#020 Stuck in a cloud

Haven't blogged in a long time, as per. This time it really was beyond my control. Tried to record some vocals in the bathroom (to get better acoustics etc) and decided it was a good idea to perch my laptop on the sink, turned around for a split second, foot met charger cord, laptop met marble floor, rest is pretty obvious....anyway, this is just a pointless post so I can get Rox off my back & keep our loyal followers happy. There's not many of you but the hits we get are still a bit crazy so I might as well post something. JUST KIDDING, I really have missed coming on here. Even if it's just to aimlessly stalk our own blog.

 At this very moment I'm missing Biffy Clyro playing at DOWNLOAD. I really wanted to go this year, but frolicking in mud & rain with wasted strangers is something I can't afford to do this year. I'm so pissed off! Tonight METALLICA will be playing, MACHINE HEAD played yesterday, MEGADETH are playing tomorrow...while I sit in bed watching 2004 re-runs of PUNK'D. 

HAPPY SATURDAY!




Af
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment