hitme#

Thursday 31 March 2011

#146 Mind-froze/NEWS

So it's precisely 03:50am and here I am just making a start on this blog post. I think my creative juices seem to co-operate with me more at these unorthodox hours. GOOD NEWS though guys! MI. (Rox & I) have been booked to showcase some of our sample designs to some of the most renowned fashion heads in the industry on the 1st of July. Sounds like a while away, but to be honest,  the panic is starting to set in! Reasons being, as a collective Rox and I have made quite a few garments in the year that we have been Melting Icons...enough to make maybe 1/2 collections. But since then we have come up with so many eclectic ideas which are mostly on paper, meaning we have under 3MONTHS to sketch/finalise&CREATE a fresh collection good enough to showcase. I really believe we will be able to achieve this, there is no two ways about it. It's either we do or we don't, and of course we WILL. I know that with everyones support and positivity the outcome to all of this will be greater that we could both imagine.

I can't give out too many details about the showcase itself as I don't want to jinx anything or 'say too much' ...but in due time, just keep posted to the blog and you will find out all you need to know.

Thank you guys!
I'll leave you with a song that has been playing repetitively in my head....

No comments:

Post a Comment