hitme#

Saturday 13 November 2010

#054 Dark F-Morello

Dudes! 

So last night whilst browsing through the channels around 3:30am I came across FTV and caught the Frankie Morello Autumn/Winter '10' 11 collection show just as it was starting. I just knew from the moment I saw the introduction that it would be something I HAD to blog about. I haven't blogged for a while now as I said in the last post I updated, simply because I have been trying to do so much at once, which I have realised only results to me not getting much done at all. But now I feel rejuvenated and inspired and this psychological mind block is NO MORE! 


Okay, I'm drifting of the subject...back to this collection! I simply loved it because although I have seen collections similar, this one I could relate to a lot! I would wear nearly every single outfit that graced that catwalk and that says something. The make-up, the styling, the hair, the atmosphere, the visuals, the attitude .... summed up it was an amazing show. 

Here are some of my outfit highlights.













The thing I love the most is the use of black, the texture, the sheerness in some of the materials and the way it exudes a gothic feel but also has that classic edgy feel. Definitely some designers to look out for!

AF 
XO


No comments:

Post a Comment